Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 March 2013

Time zones & weather

As we enjoy the unpredictable English Springtime (?) my thoughts are turning to the weather I might experience on my trip.

 
 
 
As I travel from East to West I will also travel back through several time zones & I will see quite a variation in the season know as Spring!  I have been keeping a close eye on the changing weather patterns and the differences are causing further packing headaches
 
 
 
I knew I would have to pack an umbrella and a rain coat but had no intention of taking my snow boots - oh the stress of wheeling luggage through snow :S
 
Actually I remain optimistic and have ordered better weather for the trip and as I still have 9 days to go, am confident the snow currently on the ground in Chicago and the predicted bad weather for Washington, will all be sorted by the time I arrive!
 
I'm not sure how the time changes will effect me and British summertime also starts the day before I leave - I suspect I will gain so much time on the way out west I may well arrive before I depart - giving me extra days on my trip????
 
however, as you may know, jet lag only occurs when you travel forward through time zones so my return trip will probably give me more challenges - thank goodness I will have a bed on the flight home!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment